Counter

Saturday, February 07, 2009

To Blog or not to Blog is the question....

Everytime I travel between home and office I seem to get so many ideas of what I should actually express my valuable opinion on....and I even formulate all the words in my mind.......but then I never get down to actually saying it all........it just seems to go away ---POOF!
Hmmm.... so many thoughts to pen down and so little time to do it all........
I remember the day I started my own blog. It was one of those hot lazy summer days in '05 and I was chatting with my cousin and cribbing to him of my boring life. He was the one who urged me into keeping an online thought keeping account... hmmm and this is how far I've gotten :)

Promises to keep and miles to go before i sleep and miles to go before i sleep

No comments: